UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 Download PDF and Exam Pattern .Appeared Candidates can check the at the given below….
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 Download PDF
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and world Geography
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Economic and Social Development
- Current events of national and international importance
- Indian Agriculture
- General Science
(1) हिंदी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह
(2) शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ,
(4) संधि, समास,
(6) अनेकार्थी शब्द,
(7) विलोम शब्द,
(8) पर्यायवाची शब्द,
(9) मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
(10) तत्सम एवं तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी (शब्द भंडार)
1. Anatomy & Physiology : Skeletal System, Muscular System, Cardio-Vascular System, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Excretory System, Nervous System, Endocrine System, Reproductive System and Sense Organs.
2. Fundamentals of Nursing : Nursing as a profession, Maintenance of therapeutic Environment, Nursing Process and Nursing Care Plan, Admission and Discharging of a Patient, The Dying Patient, Hygienic needs and Physical needs, Activity and Exercises, Safety needs, Elimination needs, Care and special condition, Meeting nutritional needs, Observation of Patient, Care of Equipments, Barrier Nursing, administration of drugs, Recording and Reporting.
3. First Aid : Meaning and Rules of First Aid Emergency situation such as Fire; Earthquakes; Famines; Fractures;Accident; Poisoning; Drowning; Hemorrhage; Insects bites; Foreign bodies Transportation of the injured, Bandaging and splinting, Immediate and later role of nurse
4. Medical Surgical Nursing : Role and Responsibilities of Nurse in Medical and Surgical Setting. Care of Surgical patient, Anesthesia. Diseases of Cardiovascular System, Gastro Intestinal System, Genito Urinary System and Nervous System. Disorder and Diseases of the Respiratory System, Musculo-Skeletal System. Blood Disorder and Blood Transfusion. Endocrine System, Metabolic disorders, deficiency diseases: Hyper and Hypo Secretions, Cysts/Tumors, Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity Gout. The diseases of skin, Ear, Nose and Throat. Diseases and Disorder of Eye, Intensive care Nursing. Common deficiency diseases, Prevalence in India, Early symptoms, prevention and treatment. Communicable Diseases: Virus, Bacteria, Zoonoses and Mosquito.
5. Psychiatric Nursing : Introduction, Community Responsibility, Diagnosis, Management and Role of the Nurse.
6. Community Health Nursing : Concept, Definition of Community Health, difference between:- Institutional and community health nursing, qualities and function of community health nursing, Aspects of Community Health Nursing, Demography and Family Welfare.
Health Team : Composition at Community Health Centre (CHC), Primary Health Centre (PHC); Sub-Centre. Role of Nursing Personnel at Various levels: Male & Female Health Worker, Heath Supervisor, Public Health Nurse, Public Health Supervisor, Vital Health Statistics. Health education and Communication skills.
7.Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing : Introduction and Definition, Normal Pregnancy, Prenatal care, Care and advice regarding diet in pregnancy, ante-natal exercises,Minor disorders of pregnancy and alleviation of discomfort.
Diseases associated with pregnancy Normal Delivery Preparation : Normal labor – First stage, Second stage and Third stage of labour, Nursing Management of Baby and birth, Nursing Management of mother during puerperium, Complication of pregnancy and its management, High risk pregnancy and its management, Labour Complications, Complications of puerperium and its management, Obstetrics operations, Drugs used in Obstetrics, Ethical and legal aspects related to midwifery and Gynecological Nursing, Fertility and Infertility Diseases and disorders of female reproductive system including breasts.
8. Pediatric Nursing : Concept in Child health care and role of Pediatric nurse in child care, The healthy child, The Infant, Disorder of Infant, Recognition and Management of congenital anomalies, Breast Feeding, Introduction of Solids, Pre and post Operative care and Preparation of parents for surgery of the infant child.
Diseases of Children : Etiology, Signs and Symptoms medical and surgical management, nursing care, Complication, diet, and drug therapy, prevention and treatment with diseases – Gastro-intestinal system, Respiratory System, Genitourinary System, Cardio Vascular system, Nervous System, Eye and ear, Nutritional Disorder, Communicable diseases, Hematological disorder, Endocrine disorder Child health Emergencies, Psychological disorder problems and the handicapped Child.
9. Professional Trends and Adjustment : Definition and criteria of Nursing profession, Qualities of a professional nurse, Personal Professional Growth and Continuing Education Career in Nursing, Professional related organizations: International Council of Nurse (ICN), Indian Nursing Council (INC), State Nursing Council, World Health Organization, UNICEF, Trained Nurse Association of India (TNAI), Red Cross Legislation in Nursing.
10. Microbiology : Scope and usefulness of knowledge of microbiology in Nursing, Classification of Micro-organisms and factors influencing growth, Sources of Infection, Portals of Entry and Exit of microbes, Transmission of infection, Collection of Specimens and Principles to kept in mind while collection specimen, Immunity, Control and destruction of micro-organisms
11. Psychology : Definition, Scope and importance for Nurses, Psychology of human behavior: Emotions, Attitudes, Frustration and Defense mechanisms, Personality, Intelligence and related Factors, Learning and Observation.
12. Sociology : Importance of Sociology in Nursing. The Socio-cultural and Economic aspects of the community and their effects in health and illness. The Family: Family as a social institution and basic unit for health service, Basic needs of family, Advantages of Planned parenthood. The Society: Concept of society, Rural and Urban Society.
13. Personal Hygiene : Maintenance of Health, Physical health and Mental Health.
14. Environmental Hygiene :
Water: Safe & wholesome water, Uses of water, Water pollution, Water borne disease and water purification. Air: Air pollution, prevention & Control of Air pollutions.
Waste: Refuse, Excrete, Sewage, Health hazards of these wastes Collection, removal and disposal of the wastes, Housing, Noise.
15. Computer in Nursing : Disk operating systems, Use of computer in Nursing, Internet & Email in Nursing.
UPPSC Staff Nurse vacancy 2021
Dear Candidates, I have provided you details information of UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 and UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021.
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse|
|Total Vacancies||3012 Posts|
|Starting Date of Online Application||16 July 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||16 August 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application fee||12 August 2021|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Advt No of UPSC Principal Syllabus 2021||A-4/E-1/2021|
|Age Limit (as on 01-07-2021)||
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Salary||Rs. 9300-34800, Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (Revised Pay Scale Level-7 Pay Matrix Rs. 44900 – 142400/-)|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Selection Process||1. Written Examination (Objective Type)
2. Merit List
|Category||UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2021
|Name of the Subject||No of Question||No of Marks||Exam Duration||Languages||Type of the Exam
|General Knowledge||30||85||02 Hours (120 Minutes)||Hindi and English||Objective Type|
|Main Subject Nursing||120|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Selection Process 2021
After Application Submission, Selection will be based on Written Examination and Interview. Candidates who are qualified for the examination will be called for the Personal Interview.
If you wish our article, then tell us by commenting and if you would like any job related information, then you’ll visit our site and many thanks all for being with us.
Official Website:- Click Here
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021
Other Government Syllabus
Best of luck