UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Services Exam Syllabus 2021
Check out the complete UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Service Exam Syllabus 2021 on this page. As you can download here the latest syllabus of Combined Upper Subordinate Service Exam in PDF format. So all applied competitors can acquire all necessary details of the UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Service Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria 2021 from the below sections.
Visit Our Official website for more stuff:-www.sarkarinaukriyo.in
UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Services Exam Syllabus:- UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination syllabus details are given below:-
Syllabus for the Preliminary Examination:-
I. PAPER -I (200 marks) Duration:-
1. Current events of national and international importance.
2. History of India and Indian National Movement.
3. Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
4. Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution , Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.
5. Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
6. General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
7. General Science
II. PAPER-II (200 marks) Duration:-Two hours
2. Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
4. Decision making and problem solving.
5. General mental ability
6. Elementary Mathematics upto Class X level- Arithmatic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics.
7. General English upto Class X level.
8. General Hindi upto Class X level.
Elementary Mathematics (Up to Class X Level)
General English up to Class X Level
(2) Active Voice and Passive Voice.
(3) Parts of Speech.
(4) Transformation of Sentences.
(5) Direct and Indirect Speech.
(6) Punctuation and Spellings.
(7) Words Meanings.
(8) Vocabulary & usage.
(9) Idioms and Phrases.
(10) Fill in the Blanks
Combined Upper Subordinate Services Preliminary & Main Exam Syllabus PDF:-Click Here
UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Services Selection Process
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s (UPPSC) Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Selection process details are given below….
Selection of the candidates would be depends on their performance in competitive examination, which comprises of three successive states viz.
1. Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice).
2. Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination).
3. Viva- Voce (Personality Test).
1. Preliminary Examination:- The Preliminary examination will consist of two compulsory papers. The papers shall be 200 marks each and of two hours durations. Both the papers shall be objective Type & multiple choice in which there shall be 150-100 questions Respectively. The timing of paper I will be from 9.30 to 11.30 A.M. and paper II from 2.30 to 4.30 P.M.
2. Main Examination:– Only such candidates will be admitted to the main (written examination) who are declared successful in the preliminary examination. The Written examination will consist of the compulsory and optional subjects.The candidates have to select any two subjects from the list of optional subjects for main examination. Each optional subject will consist of two papers. There shall be Two sections in all the question papers of all Optional subjects and each section will include Four questions. Candidates are required to answer only Five questions while they must select minimum, Two question from each section. The Timing of examination paper of 3 hours i.e. 9.30 am to 12.30 pm & 2 pm to 5 pm.
3. Personality Test (Viva-voce) Test:- Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of the main (written) examination. Personality test will be codnucted for 100 Marks. The test will relate to the matter of general interest keeping the matter of academic interest in view and for general awareness, intelligence, character, expression power/personality and general suitability for the service. It is essential for the candidates to appear in the interview who qualify on the basis of main examination under the provisions laid down in Service Rules for service of recruitment where written examination and interview are indicated.
UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Services Exam Pattern
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s (UPPSC) Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam pattern details are given below…
Plan of Examination:- The competitive examination comprise three successive stages viz :-
1. Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice).
2. Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination).
3. Viva- Voce/ Interview (Personality Test).
1. Preliminary Examination:- The Preliminary examination for the Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services
Examination and Assistant Conservator of Forest/ Range Forest Officer Services Examination will consist of two compulsory papers of which answer sheet be on OMR sheets. The syllabus for Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination is mentioned
in Appendix-5 of this advertisement. The papers shall be 200 marks each and of two hours durations. Both the papers shall be objective Type & multiple choice in which there shall be 150-100 questions Respectively. The timing of paper I will be from 9.30 to 11.30 A.M. and paper II from 2.30 to 4.30 P.M.
2. Main Examination:- The Written examination will consist of the following compulsory and optional subjects. The candidates have to select any one subject from the list of optional subjects for main examination. Each optional subject will consist of two papers.
A. Compulsory Subjects
1. General Hindi 150 marks
2. Essay 150 marks
3. General Studies (i-Paper) 200 marks
4. General Studies (ii-Paper) 200 marks
5. General Studies (iii-Paper) 200 marks
6. General Studies (iv-Paper) 200 marks
Compulsory Subjects Shall be Conventional type and for solving the questions three hours time is allowed. For optional Question papers three hours time is allowed. Two hundred maximum marks has been allotted for each optional question paper.
Note :- Timing of examination paper of 3 hours is 9.30 am to 12.30 am & 2 pm to 5 pm.
A candidate shall be required to obtain such minimum marks in the compulsory paper of General Hindi, as may be determined by the Government or the Commission, as the case may be. There shall be Two sections in all the question papers of all Optional subjects and each section will include Four questions. Candidates are required to answer only Five questions while they must select minimum, Two question from each section.
B. Optional Subjects are as Below:-
(i). Agriculture (ii). Zoology (iii). Chemistry (iv). Physics (v). Mathematics (vi). Geography (vii). Economics (viii). Sociology (ix). Philosophy (x). Geology (xi). Psychology (xii). Botany (xiii). Law (xiv). Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science (xv). Statistics (xvi). Management (xvii). Political Science & International Relations (xviii) History (xix) Social Work (xx) Anthropology (xxi) Civil Engineering (xxii). Mechanical Engineering (xxiii). Electrical Engineering (xxiv). English Lit. (xxv). Urdu Lit. (xxvi). Sanskrit Lit. (xxvii). Hindi Lit.(xxviii). Commerce & Accountancy (IVXX). Public Administration (xxx). Medical Science.
3. Personality Test:- 100 Marks
The test will relate to the matter of general interest keeping the matter of academic interest in view and for general awareness, intelligence, character, expression power/personality and general suitability for the service.
UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Services Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s (UPPSC) Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam eligibility details are given below….
Eligibility in case of Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers:- In accordance with the provisions of the G.O. No. 22/10/1976-karmik-2-85, dated 30-1-1985 Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from Army but whose period of Army service has been extended for rehabilitation, may also apply for this examination on the following conditions: (A) Such applicants will have to obtain a certificate of the competent authority of Army, Navy, Air Force to the effect that their period of Service has been extended for rehabilitation and no disciplinary action is pending against them. (B) Such applicants will have to submit in due course a written undertaking that in case they are selected for the post applied for, they will get themselves released immediately from the Army Service. The above facilities will not be admissible to Emergency/Short Service Commissioned Officers, if (a) he gets permanent Commission in the Army, (b) he has been released from the Army on tendering resignation, (c) He has been released from the Army on grounds of misconduct or physical disability or on his own request and who gets gratuity.
Marital Status:- Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife shall not be eligible unless the Hon. Governor has granted an exemption from this condition.
Age Limit:- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit :-
(a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of classified Games and State Govt. employees of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1971. (only domiciled persons in U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation).
(b) Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P., if identified posts are available. Candidates of this category who are applicant for the post of Deputy Collector in U.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch) shall be required to submit a certificate issued by the Chief Medical Officer of their District to the effect that physical disability is not of such kind which may effect the proper discharge of the duties of the post .
(c) Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years in Group ‘B’ posts for the Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army Personnels of U.P.who have rendered at least five years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation for Group ‘B’ posts.In case of availability of Group ‘C’ posts in the Examination, the age relaxation and reservation shall begiven according to Rule. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. Candidates.
Educational Qualification:– The candidates must possess Bachelors Degree of any recognised University or equivalent qualification up to the last date for receipt of application.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Sub Registrar, Assistant
|District Basik Shiksha Adhikari /
Associate DIOS and Other
equivalent administrative posts,
District Administrative Officer
|Post Graduate Degree|
|District Audit Officer
|Assistant Controller Legal
Measurement (Grade-I) /
Assistant Controller Legal
|Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject.|
|Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a
subject or Commerce/Law
|District Programme Officer||Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home
Science or Social Work.
|Senior Lecturer, DIET||Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.|
|District Probation Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognised Institute of Social Work.|
|Child Development Project Officer||Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification equivalent thereto recognised by the Government|
|Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer||(1) Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto, or
(2) Atleast one of qualification prescribed for Direct Recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer given as below: A Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognised University, or any other equivalent/recognised qualification notified by the Central Government, Provided that no person who has any financial Interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer
|Statistical officer||Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics from an university recognized by Law in India or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government.|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.|
(For Boys or Girls)
|PG, L.T. Diploma or B.T. or B.Ed|
|M.B.A. or Equivalent Degree|
|Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||PG (Chemistry)|
|ACF/ RFO||Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
Physical Measurements will be applicable according to Service Rules/requisitions, in case of availability of posts e.g. Dy. Superintendent of Police, Superintendent of Jail, District Commandent Home Guards etc.
The above-provided information regarding the UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Service Exam Syllabus 2021 is for reference purposes. We advised to the candidates that they must visit the official website of UPPSC i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in for any detail information related to Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure for ESE Exam Pattern 2021.
For More UPPSC Related Stuff Check Below:-
Best of Luck