SBI Pharmacist Exam Date
State Bank Of India has released the Examination Date for the post of Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre.The official notification mentioned that it had to be taken on 23rd May 2022 but due to the COVID-19 serious conditions, board had decided to postponed the exam and fixed it on 13th September 2022.The total number of vacancy is 67 Posts.
SBI Pharmacist Age Limit
The maximum age limit for the posts of Pharmacist is 30 Yrs as on 31/12/2022.Candidates are advised to fill their form who are below 30 Yrs or attain 30 Yrs.
SBI Pharmacist Education Qualification(as on 01/01/2022)
- Candidates pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognised university or board (OR) Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university.
SBI Pharmacist Work Experience(as on 01/01/2022)
In case of educational qualification C(i) Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
In case of educational qualification C(ii) Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
SBI Pharmacist Special Skill
The candidates must be a Registered Pharmacist under Pharmacists Act with State Pharmacy Council or similar recognized body constituted for the purpose.
SBI Pharmacist Job Profile & KRAs
- . Distribution of medicines to staff members
- . Maintenance and supervision of stock and inventory in the dispensary
- Drug purchase and order placement
- Checking and monitoring the quality of medicines
- . Providing medical first aid in emergencies
- . Effective follow up with stake holders
- Assisting Medical officers
- . Support in general admin work of dispensary
- Support in typing and general correspondence for the department
SBI Pharmacist Payment and Grade Scale
|Grade Scale||Clerical Cadre|
|Scale of Pay||17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920|
SBI Pharmacist Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be taken on the basis of online written test and interview.
SBI Pharmacist Call Letter For Online Examination/ Interview:
1)Online Examination: The candidates should download their call letter for online examination and an “Acquaint Yourself” booklet by entering their registration number and password/date of birth, from the Bank’s website.
NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER/ ACQUAINT YOURSELF BOOKLET WILL BE SENT BY POST.
2) Interview: Intimation/call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
Official Website:- Click Here
SBI Pharmacist Clerical Cadre Notification:- Download
SBI Pharmacist Exam
Best of luck