RPSC Recruitment 2022 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the recruitment notification of 6000 School Lecturer (School Education) vacancies. The submission of the online application will commence from 05 May 2022 to 04 June 2022. Those candidates who have decided to apply for the below following vacancies , He/ She must have a Master Degree in Relevant Subject with Degree / Diploma in Education (B.Ed / DELEd). If you want to know more details about the posts then go to the below link section, download the RPSC Recruitment 2022 PDF and read it.
We have provided the below important dates, application fess, Age limit , qualification and vacancy details etc related to Rajasthan Grade-I Teacher Jobs 2022 rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
School Lecturer Vacancy 2022
|Post Name||RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Notification – Apply Online for 6000 Post|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04 June 2022|
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online:- 05 May 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online:- 04 June 2022
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit:- 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit:- 40 years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
- For more details read the Notification.
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- General/ EWS/ BC/ OBC (Other State Candidates):- 350/-
- For OBC, BC Candidates of Rajasthan State:- 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates:- 150/-
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment Qualification
School Lecturer (PGT Teacher): Post Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC in the relevant subject with a Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/ Government.
Physical Education: Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC and Post Graduate in Physical Education/M.P.Ed. (2 years duration) recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/ Government.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022 Details
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Salary
L-12 (Grade Pay -4800/-)
RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern 2022
- The examination shall carry 450 marks.
- There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of the paper I shall be one and a half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be Three Hours.
- All the questions in both papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
How to apply for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of RPSC rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that click on ‘Apply Online’ or visit https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in and Login. Then fill ‘One Time Registration (OTR)’ available on the Recruitment Portal
- After OTR, add your details
- Pay Application Fee
- Before submitting the form
- Take a printout of the application for future use
Apply Online:- Link Available On 05 May 2022
Notification:- Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here
|RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022||RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Result|
|rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in result 2021||RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Admit Card|
|RPSC College Lecturer Result 2021||rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in admit card|
|rpsc calendar 2022
Important resources for RPSC Recruitment 2022
Aspirants need to be aware of variety of things while applying for RPSC Jobs 2022. These things include Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous year question papers, Admit cards, Answer key, Results, last date to apply, Exam dates, official website etc.
About Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan. Responsible for organizing recruitment exams to various departments of the government. The RPSC office is located at Jaipur road, Ajmer.
FAQs : RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022
Q1: How many posts are available to fill in for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Post?
A: There are 6000 vacancies under the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022.
Q2: What is the age limit for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment?
A: The Age Limit for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment is 21 years to 40 Years.
Q3: What is RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment Application Last Date?
A: The online application process for the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment will begin on 04 June 2022.
RPSC Recruitment 2022
For More Posts Check Below
Best of Luck