Indian Army Recruitment 2021 – Indian Army has released the recruitment notification of 55 51th NCC Special Entry Scheme commencing in Apr 2022 for unmarried Male & unmarried Female Candidates. The submission of the online application will commence from 05 October 2021 to 03 November 2021. Those candidates who have decided to apply for the below following vacancies , He/ She must have an Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years . If you want to know more details about the posts then go to the below link section, download the Indian Army Recruitment 2021 PDF and read it.
We have provided the below important dates, application fess, Age limit , qualification and vacancy details etc related to Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy https joinindianarmy.nic.in
NCC Special Entry Scheme – Apr 2022
|Post Name||Indian Army Notification 2021-Apply Online for 55 NCC Special Entry Scheme 51th Course|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03 November 2021|
Indian Army Important Dates
- Starting Date(Online):- 05 October 2021
- Last Date(Online):- 03 November 2021
Indian Army Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit:- 19 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:- 25 Years
- For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2022 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1997 and not later than 01 Jan 2003; both dates inclusive)
Indian Army Qualifications
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
Indian Army Vacancy Details
|NCC Special Entry Scheme 51th Course Apr 2022|
How to Apply
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Notification:- Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2021
For More Posts Check Below
Best of Luck